Stiftelsen Edvard Munch's Studios is a private foundation whose object is to preserve Edvard Munch's Studios at Ekely in Oslo as a national cultural monument, ensure that the studios are used as a place to work for visual artists, and to manage and develop the property for the purpose of promoting the interest in and knowledge about visual art for the benefit of both artists and the public. The studios' connection with Munch shall be visualised, and the idea is to offer the studios to visitors who are especially interested in Munch, e.g. by letting them as guest studios.
- Chairman: Hans Henrik Klouman
- Marianne Blankenberg representing the artists who live at Ekely
- Thorstein Bache Harbitz representing the Society for the Benefit of the City of Oslo
- Elisabeth Blichfeldt representing the Munch Museum
• Jürgen Kiehl representing The Society for the Preservation of Norwegian Ancient
CALINA PANDELE YTTREDAL
Exhibits paintings and a large decorative glass-painting in the main Studio at Ekely in October 2014. Vernissage
Saturday October 11th at 1pm.
KAREN MARIE AARRE
Karen Aarre exhibits paintings, drawings and graphic prints in the Studio at Ekely. The exhibition White Beginnings, is curated by Joakim Borda-Pedreira and opens Saturday October 11th., 1-5 pm.
Opening hours are weekdays from 10-3 pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 12-4 pm. The exhibition will last until 31. October